HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Constantyne - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Constantyne

Constantyne - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Constantyne - Accepted   Constantyne - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 12:49 pm

Are you a Galka? lolno

What job(s) do you have 75? WAR MNK PLD DRK BLU SAM BLM (Almost COR75)

What sub jobs do you have leveled?
All the important ones; NIN THF RDM WHM , plus of course the listed 75s

What merits do you have? CRIT 4/4 Scythe 8/8 GSD
7/8 Marksmanship 4/4 MP 1/8 Desperate blows 5/5 Last Resort effect/Recast 5/5 Diabolic Eye 2/5 Chivalry 1/5 Tornado II 1/5 (That god damn BLU abillity that lets me give AoE buffs, name escapes me) 1/5 Formless Strikes 1/5 Overwhelm 3/5

Do you have any notable gear? 2/5 Homam, All the mission completion stuff, Byakkos, most of the Sky stuff.

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)? DRK.

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well): Homam, M. Scythe/rang, AF head/Hands +1... not a ton of FULL sets of stuff, but I'm hoping to change that.

Do you have Sky? y yis

Do you have Sea? And a full beard to go with it.

What ToAU mission are you currently on? Done

What is your currant Assault rank? Captian.

About how many assault points do you have? Don't really keep track, I mostly do Nyzul now.

What Dynamis zones do you have clear? Have Xarc access, Not done any CoP DieEnMass

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)? Limbus, Sky, DieEnMass, Sea. HNM I'm sorta interested in.

What is your playtime like? I work Mon-Thurs, and Every other week I'm off thursday and work Saturday, most nights I'm off work by 7:30. Otherwise Free.

What are your goals while playing FFXI? I WANNA BEEE THE VERY BEST, LIKE NO ONE EVER WAAAAAAAS
*Ahem.*
Honestly, most just wanna kill things six hundered times bigger then me. And get stuff from their steaming corpses.

Do you take advice/criticism well? As long as it is "HAY NUB UR SUK CUZ LOL", I can take it.

Do you have access to Ventrilo (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)? Not yet, but I should soon.

Do you have a mic? Nyet.

Previous Linkshells? Lead a Sky/Sea LS for awhile, been in a few LSes since then, but no zOMG stuff.

Previous endgame experience? Dabbled in just about every thing.

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you? Mimaru, Slaya... Not sure who all is in the shell, so I'm not sure.

Any notable accomplishments in game? depends on what you'd consider noteable, I guess.

Anything you would like to add? 3/4 Omega pop set, Can fly and own a giant robot.
Back to top Go down
Slaya

Slaya

Constantyne - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constantyne - Accepted   Constantyne - Accepted Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 3:20 pm

+1 if you hold me after.

Constantyne - Accepted
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Applications-
Jump to: