Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Muadiib's App - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Muadiiib

Muadiib's App - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Muadiib's App - Accepted   Muadiib's App - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:44 pm

Are you a Galka? No

What job(s) do you have 75? BLM, WAR, PLD

What sub jobs do you have leveled? WHM, NIN, RDM, THF, DRK

What merits do you have? BLM: 3/5 INT, 5/5 Ice & Thu potency, 5/5 Burst II 1/5 Tornado II, Freeze II, Flood II,
8/8 elemental skill, 5/8 enfeeble skill, 6/8 mp

WAR: 8/8 sword, 8/8 axe, 2/??? Bergressor, 1/??? Warrior's Charge 1/5 STR

PLD: 1/??? Chivalry ....

THF: 2/5 Dagger (for early VB!)

Do you have any notable gear? Genie weskit, Novio, HQ staves (all), Sorc ring with proc set, hauby +1, pcc, bomblet,
hermes sandals, heca body, hands, head, feet, zenith hands, legs, head, oracles hands, golliard feet, rostrum pumps, blood legs, pld af+1 body, hands, feet, homan legs, feet, lamia kayman+1, bq ring, trance belt, lots of other forgotten misc crap. oh, fire, water, ice, thunder, dark sea obi's, relaxing earring

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)? BLM

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well): Max MAB set, HP down set (for sorc ring proc.), max SS build set, damage down % set (for getting wailed on), enfeeble set, obi's on hand for weather etc...

Do you have Sky? Yes

If not what ZM are you currently on? Final Verse (i think)

Do you have Sea? Yes

If not what CoP are you currently on? same as sky

What ToAU mission are you currently on? toau 22 puppet in peril

What is your currant Assault rank? tier 3...

About how many assault points do you have? like 10k in each area or so, maybe 19k in lebros

What Dynamis zones do you have clear? all cities and beaucadine

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)? Any that I can make it to

What is your playtime like? Anytime Sun, Mon, Tues, before work (9pm est to 7am est) on the other days. Sometimes sporadic depending on family.

What are your goals while playing FFXI? To have fun, meet friends, play with existing friends.

Do you take advice/criticism well? Sure

Do you have access to Ventrilo (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)? Yes

Do you have a mic? Yes

Previous Linkshells? Towlieban (social type), Missfits/gates of hades/Hats (sky, sea, limbus, hnm, znm, missions etc..) Odietamoe (dyanmis like one run)

Previous endgame experience? Lots of sky experience, decent amount of sea and limbus experience, HNM experience is mostly limited to Fafnir and DA but a little bit of the rest mixed in.

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you? Salsa, Scrynth, Avelle(keilari? idk), Pur13/Sudras, Stiffy, Airrk, somewhat know Amun, Nerevar, Mimaru so far. Vouch for me? I dont know...

Any notable accomplishments in game? Running a 30 member LS and not killing myself or people around me, finishing CoP, getting my swift belt, etc...

Anything you would like to add? Not really

-Server transfers- Pandy only

Please include your server, name(s) on that server, and a link to any linkshells you have been in on the server.
Back to top Go down
Scrynth

Scrynth

Muadiib's App - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Muadiib's App - Accepted   Muadiib's App - Accepted Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:56 pm

Assault Tier 3?

GTFO

Back to top Go down

Muadiib's App - Accepted
Page 1 of 1