HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Mono: Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mono

Mono: Application Empty
PostSubject: Mono: Application   Mono: Application Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:41 pm

Are you a Galka? Nope

What job(s) do you have 75? Brd

What sub jobs do you have leveled? Blm, Whm, Nin

What merits do you have? Still working on capping everything, Detailed list down below.

Do you have any notable gear? Marduke hands, legs, Missing 15 for body missing 35's for feet and head then ill be done. Omega's Rind, Delta Earring, Morgana's Choker

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)? Brd :3

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well):

HQ staves: Bugard Strap +1: +1 Instruments including storm fife
Demon helm +1,Turban, Opo opo crown: Piper's Torque, Morgana's Choker: Delta Earring: Melody Earring +1
Yigit Gomlek, Minstrel's Coat: Marduk Hands, Choral Cuffs: Omega Ring, Nerid Ring, Angel Ring
Jester Cape: Gleeman's Belt: Marduk legs, Choral Legs: Rostrum Pumps

8/8 Windskill
4/8 Singing skill
3/5 Troubador
3/5 Lullaby recast
1/5 Minuet effect

It isn't much but the merit parties i sually get are horrible and i end up warping after the party wipes to one bird.

Do you have Sky? Yes

If not what ZM are you currently on? On DM though

Do you have Sea? Nope ; ;

If not what CoP are you currently on? 2-3 Minatour ;;

What ToAU mission are you currently on? Legacy Of the lost

What is your currant Assault rank? FL

About how many assault points do you have? 20k to 130k In all the zones

What Dynamis zones do you have clear? Everything but Qufim and Tav obviously.

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)?

Anything you guys want to do i just want to pass some time.

What is your playtime like?

Monday wednesday: After 9:30pm EST
Tuesday Thursday Saturday Sunday: All day
Friday: After 3:30pm EST

What are your goals while playing FFXI?

Have fun this time around, i basically did everything i wanted to on my previous account.

Do you take advice/criticism well?

Yes

Do you have access to Ventrilo? (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)

Yes

Do you have a mic?

Yes

Previous Linkshells?

Mercury X - Phoenix

Previous endgame experience?

I've killed everything but AV and PW

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you?

I've merited with a few, but wouldn't say they were references.

Any notable accomplishments in game?

Um on this account none currently. Previous account: Full marduk, Full morrigons, 3/5 Usukane, stage 4 mandau

Anything you would like to add?

I plan on moving back to phoenix sometime in June, I currently am looking for a shell to do endgame events in to pass time. I do salvage with my friends from mercury who are on this server but i feel like it will not get in the way of events with this ls. I will drop their group if asked to seeing as it is a bit early for me. My previous account got banned and i would like it to be known that this isnt my account but a friends who doesn't use it anymore. I'm 99.9 Clothcraft with all subs :3

-Server transfers-

Please include your server, name(s) on that server, and a link to any linkshells you have been in on the server.

Phoenix: Mireire/Iremire

There is currently a BG background check thread on me on the forums. Its not informative at all seeing as i do help co-lead a newly formed ls on phoenix via vent. So no one believes im on a different server. Yeah.

Mercuryx

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Mono: Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Applications-
Jump to: