HomeSearchRegisterLog in

The Voidbringer - application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KGVoidbringer

The Voidbringer - application Empty
PostSubject: The Voidbringer - application   The Voidbringer - application Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:28 pm

Are you a Galka?
-Nah. Nothin' against them.

What job(s) do you have 75?
-Only DRK, BLU, and RDM

What sub jobs do you have leveled?
-Pretty much all the important ones.

What merits do you have?
-4/8 on HP/MP, 2 in STR, 4 in Sword and 2 in Scythe. 4 in Enfeebling Magic and 5 in Blue Magic. BLU's Group1/2 are both maxed out. DRK is 5/5 on Desperate Blows, RDM is 8/10 on Group 2 with emphasis on Bio III and Phalanx II.

Do you have any notable gear?
-Nothin' fancy, just the stuff you get from missions.

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)?
-BLU. Nothing much to get for that job, haha.

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well):
-4/8 on HP/MP, 2 in STR, 4 in Sword and 2 in Scythe. 4 in Enfeebling Magic and 5 in Blue Magic. BLU's Group1/2 are both maxed out. DRK is 5/5 on Desperate Blows, RDM is 8/10 on Group 2 with emphasis on Bio III and Phalanx II. Got the typical TP/WSs builds. Breath spell set ain't too hot but my Cannonball set-up should pass.

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well):
-Typical TP-Build, with as much haste as my non-Honam cheap BLU can muster. I slap on whatever when I WS or Chain Affinity. Breath spell set ain't too hot but my Cannonball set-up should pass.

Do you have Sky?
-Yup.
If not what ZM are you currently on?

Do you have Sea?
-Yup.
If not what CoP are you currently on?

What ToAU mission are you currently on?
-Finished.

What is your currant Assault rank?
-Second Lieutenant.

About how many assault points do you have?
-Hardly any. I spend them when I get them. So probably 3-5k per area.

What Dynamis zones do you have clear?
-Only Bastok, Jeuno, and Sandy.

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)?
-Limbus, whatever Sea there is, and Dynamis.

What is your playtime like?
-Day-time/online classes and work, but I'm pretty much always free during weekdays and mostly weekends. I play in the PST timezone. When I'm on, I'm usually AFK, so I'd be lovely if I put all that gametime to good use, ya know?

What are your goals while playing FFXI?
-Do enough endgame so I can bitch about it on the internet with sufficient backing-up when I eventually quit.

Do you take advice/criticism well?
-As long as it's logical in the gil department, I'm a cheap bum.

Do you have access to Ventrilo? (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)
-Yessir.

Do you have a mic?
-Built-in one on laptop should work.

Previous Linkshells?
-Mostly social stuff. Nothin' endgame relevant but Unmerciful.

Previous endgame experience?
-ZNMs, some Sky, some Dynamis for a couple months.

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you?
-Nada. I think that Constantyne fellow recognizes a few of my unfunny internet memes though.

Any notable accomplishments in game?
-Not really, nothing else hundreds of other players already done. Did feel kinda proud leading my own way to SL rank and Runic Key though.

Anything you would like to add?
-I really don't like my RDM. I can also kinda draw, harhar. Endgame should fuel enough rage/inspiration for FFXI fanart.
Back to top Go down

The Voidbringer - application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Applications-
Jump to: