Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katsugan's Application - Accepted

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katsugan

Katsugan's Application - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Katsugan's Application - Accepted   Katsugan's Application - Accepted Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:18 am

Are you a Galka? Taru

What job(s) do you have 75? SAM LOLDRG BLU RDM THF RNG 71SMN

What sub jobs do you have leveled? WHM BLM WAR NIN SAM DNC idk i have a shit load of important ones accept darknight

What merits do you have? SAM LOLDRG BLU RDM THF RNG SMN WHM63 BST60 BLM55 DNC50 WAR40

Do you have any notable gear? Homam feet and hands Kirins Osode Hagun +1 AF relic armor

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)? RDM RNG and SAM

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well):
All Tier2 merits on RDM Capped archery merits 4 polearm merits Capped Great Katana merits lvl 3 Overwhelm lvl3 enfeebling skill merits

Do you have Sky? Yes

If not what ZM are you currently on?

Do you have Sea? Yes

If not what CoP are you currently on?

What ToAU mission are you currently on? Royal puppeteer (Currently working on this)

What is your currant Assault rank? Private soemthing I am on rank 2

About how many assault points do you have? Unknown, I do nyzule mostly

What Dynamis zones do you have clear? All towns buburimu qufim

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)?
LIMBUS SALVAGE some HNM
What is your playtime like? 268 days

What are your goals while playing FFXI? Lvling and obtaining gear

Do you take advice/criticism well? Yes

Do you have access to Ventrilo (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)? Yes

Do you have a mic? Yes

Previous Linkshells? Pheionix Down

Previous endgame experience? Bad

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you? dont know any

Any notable accomplishments in game? Alot of limbus Dynams Completed CoP sky sea aot of lvling and alot of merits

Anything you would like to add? I am reliable and will benifit you as you will I in many different ways

-Server transfers-

Please include your server, name(s) on that server, and a link to any linkshells you have been in on the server.
Ifrit - Pheionix Down but the LS broke cuz of the lack of members and people transferring
Back to top Go down

Katsugan's Application - Accepted
Page 1 of 1