Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kile

Kile

Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted   Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 4:42 am

Are you a Galka?
I'm a Hume who owns two (2) Galkan slaves. Georgezimmer and Balthazar. Balthazar himself is rather tame and does what I tell him, but George is another case. In typical Galkoid fashion, he's taken to using his fists to solve his problems. I've tried limiting his food supply, but it doesn't work. He's slipping malt liquor in some way.

What job(s) do you have 75?
RDM, THF, WHM, BLM, WAR

What sub jobs do you have leveled?
NIN, SAM, DNC... My mage jobs that could be used as subs are 75. SCH5, I should level it but I've been distracted by levelling MNK.

What merits do you have?
Only my RDM matters. 8/8 Enfeebling, 7/8 MP, 4 Wind, 3 Ice, 3 Earth, 1 in Dia III, 2 in Slow II, 1 in Para II, 1 in Phalanx II. None of my other jobs get enough use to warrant meriting them. I plan to do that though, since I'm a completionist nutjob.

Do you have any notable gear?
I got a copper ring in my bazaar at all times. Oh, and I guess this Duelist's Chapeau is nice.

What job do you consider your main job (best geared, best merited)?
RDM, definitely.

Please list in detail your gear sets and merits for this job (Screenshots are fine as well):
I wear nothing but the Duelist's chapeau. No pants to bridle me, no shirt to suffocate my heaving bosom.

Do you have Sky?
Yes

Do you have Sea?
Yes

What ToAU mission are you currently on?
I'm finished.

What is your currant Assault rank?
Captain

About how many assault points do you have?
Mimaru abducts me while I'm in bed and spirits me off to a magical realm. He makes me promise not to tell my family, then he rummages through my pants for what seems like hours. He calls it "Nyzul Isle". When I awaken in a drunken stupor later, I am without the necessary tags to do normal assaults. As such, I have 16k~ in one zone where I'm saving up, and 1~3k in all others. And I have a salvage permit on me.

What Dynamis zones do you have clear?
I have Xarc access, but haven't beaten a Dreamland yet.

What events are you interested in participating with us (We currently do: Salvage, Limbus, Dynamis, Some Sea and Sky, and Some HNM)?
Interested in skah, sea, Lambus, maybe tum HNM, and if you twist my arm enough I could be coerced into Salvage.

What is your playtime like?
My play time rivals addiction. Anywhere from 20 to 42 hours a day. I occasionally take days off to be a normal person or to just cry in a corner.

What are your goals while playing FFXI?
Maat's cap and to be a real boy.
Mimaru>> To be inside a real boy

Do you take advice/criticism well?
Reasonable criticism, but I'm a stuck up slut.

Do you have access to Ventrilo (We use Vent in all of our events, while not required it will help you to know what is going on)?
I have Vent.

Do you have a mic?
Yes, but it doesn't get used. I speak using a wide library of keybinds ranging from suggestions, commands, comments, chitchat, threats, and the Pokemon theme song. You think I'm kidding.

Previous Linkshells?
The only LSs I've been in that are of any important to this are NerdRage and Jormungandr (Same LS, different name basically). I was in EliteAssassins for a while, but meh meh.

Previous endgame experience?
Done kings, sky, limbus, nyzul, KS99s, and probably other things I can't think of. I get around like a whore.

Do you know any of our members? Will they vouch for you?
Mimaru told me he hated me then asked me to apply. Does he count?

Any notable accomplishments in game?
I have survived every single one of Const's LSs.

Anything you would like to add?
When I was a young boy, I often played in a creek near my childhood home of Hot Springs, Arkansas New Mexico. After a near fatal drowning accident, where I swallowed two liters of tadpole infested water, I was rushed to a hospital to have my stomach pumped. It was after that, I swore my revenge on all major waterways. Some time later, when I was older I began my study of amphibian life, including beating Battletoads. Not long after, word of my achievements spread and I was asked to take part in nuclear studies in Russia. This was the beginning of the era known as the Cold War. After escaping Russia through aid of a secret agent, I was assigned to an American laboratory in Colorado. After 3 years, I learned the tadpoles I had ingested as a youth were a rare strain from Tamaulipas, Mexico. With the aid of my trusty Sherpa, Constantyne, I began my descent down the Rio Grande, in a life raft. Unfortunately, since he was out of his environment, Constantyne fell beneath the waves and I never saw him again--much like the money he owed me for hookers and blow. I was in the river for weeks, eating bits and pieces of my own shoes for sustenance. Once I landed in Mexico, I sought the shoreline where the adult tadpoles teach their tadpolians how to fly. After setting ablaze the city, I made haste back to my home planet. And that is why I'm a Red Mage.
Back to top Go down
Nerevar

Nerevar

Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted   Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 6:07 am

Chapeau? +1.
Back to top Go down

Lord Kilebert Q. Kileson - King of Jews - Accepted
Page 1 of 1